What is the Corporate Challenge?
- The first annual Shelby County Youth Assistance Program Corporate Challenge is a series of competitive events for men and women of local businesses and organizations. The event was held on September 16, 2017 at the Blue River Memorial Park.
What makes this program different?
- The event is an opportunity for organizations to build employee morale and spirit. It is a chance for employees to participate together for fun, company pride and community spirit. The different events allow for individual preference with athletic and non-athletic events. No matter the team’s overall demographics, physical abilities, or skill level, the activities are designed to be fun for all!
- Any Shelby County-based corporation or organization may participate. A corporation may enter more than one corporate team. Team members must be currently on the payroll. Exception: if a corporation does not have enough employees of a specific gender, the team may request to add a family member to represent the team. Rosters must be at least 50% employees.
- Teams consist of 8 individuals, male and female
- Teams select 8 events to participate in throughout the day
- Congratulations to the Eco-Batts from Knauf for winning the inaugural Corporate Challenge event!
- Spirit Award recipient was the Edward Jones team!